Tuesday

Olympics in London 2012 and items that you may need for Summer Olympics

The summer is here and so are the Olympics so in that honor I am listing some fresh awesome rad items that you may want to check out!

Mission Sports Enduracool Towel or I say the rag with swag
Lip Balm by Badger Balm the name sounds funny but it's organic and works
Razorba for shaving the hair on yo Bawdy... back, shoulder I think it could work for wherever you want
I personally like Mentos chewable candies as mints but you may like Frisk XL mints says 5x longer freshness
Speaking of XL try Magnum Gold Collection condoms I give you four reasons why.. Hot chicks, you're in London, you're horny and like I said you're in London with hot good looking hot horny people all around
For the girls its Crazy Girl body mist because if you spray it in the right places you may attract the right kind of person you've always wanted
Last but not least you betta have $ so make sure you're packing a Visa or Mastercard these two are for sure accepted in London's bars and Restaurants go to squaremeal.co.uk for info...places I would personally visit based on my budget and I WANT to have fun are... Wahaca, Franco Manca, Bumpkin, Palmers, any Cafe, and The Greedy Cow.  Only because I'm in a different country and why the hell would you order the same meal you get in your own country?  It's like ordering spaghetti at an Italian restaurant or a hamburger at a four star restaurant.

No comments:

Browse Ebay